Tuesday, November 13, 2018

I will do data entry and virtual assistant for you

I will do data entry and virtual assistant for you












About:

I have more than 10 year experience of data entry and web searching. I'm very proficient and have valuable experience in Data Entry, Web Research, MS Excel, MS Word, PDF to Excel, PDF to word, Photoshop, Wordpress, Data compiling from yellow pages / white pages / manta etc and other various related business works. 
Services are:
Data Entry (Desktop based, web based, excel based)
Scanned Pages to excel/Word
Business Cards details in excel
Power Point Presentation
Wordpress articles/Products posting.
Web Research
Copy Paste
PDF to word
PDF to excel
Data compiling from Business Directories
Photoshop Work
Manually Typing Work
All Type of Admin work.
 

Reviews


johnmagnan:I needed some mundane data entry from a pdf to excel for import to my crm. Came out perfect and I was able to focus on other projects.

mazharfarid786:nice buyer

bondeetech:Very quick done. Delivered exactly as promised. Great communication.Highly recommend

mazharfarid786:Nice and decent guy. Quick resoondant. Also guide in detail. Nice to work with you. Would like to work with you again.

mcollins354:Great communication!


No comments:

Post a Comment