Monday, November 12, 2018

I will be your excel expert or vba macro editor

I will be your excel expert or vba macro editor












About:

Well to my gig 

I am Professional in Advance EXCEL
 
What you can Gets,

I am Working with Following Fields in Excel
  1. Marco VBA 
  2. VBA User form
  3. Complex Formulas & Array Formula,Conditional Formatting,
  4. Setting up data Validation,
  5. Data Sorting,
  6. Preparing Conversion Templates Dashboard,
  7. Setting Dynamic Filters, and Dynamic drop down list 
  8. Prepares Auto Sales and Purchase Invoices Templates 
  9. Prepares Inventory Database, Payroll Database
  10. Working with Charts and Visualization and Power Pivot
  11. Entering,sorting,and much more.
  12. Data Sorting cleaning &  Formatting 
  13. Vba Dashboards

Solves the assignment as per requirements of the Customer  

All these offers just Starts from 10$ 

I will provide you the images for Guidance to buyer about Projects or assignments

Reviews


amr_eid:Did a good job with my data excel sheets.

muhammadusman29:Just Great

charlesleary:His was work results were timely and very smart!

muhammadusman29:Nice Thumbs Up

amr_eid:Had some difficulties with communications at fist but after that everything was done beautifually.


No comments:

Post a Comment