Saturday, November 10, 2018

I will include my proprietary feature engineering engine.

I will include my proprietary feature engineering engine.












About:

Each data analysis and AI project is unique and the price can vary. PLEASE, CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING to avoid cancellations, get a free consultation and a personalized custom offer. 

I have experience of building some of the very advance end-to-end machine learning models in Python. WIth the experience, I have seen almost all sort of machine learning problems and have solved them with ease. I have developed some proprietary feature engineering pipelines which you will not find anywhere not even on Kaggle.

I have published 2 research papers in top 2 international AI conferences and hold 1 US patent and another one in application phase.

I help businesses and researchers all over the world to analyze their textual, economic, psychological, medical, empidemiological, biological, insurance etc. data effectively using various tools (Python, Excel, Weka). I have a unique combination of domain knowledge in business and science + technical skills, which allow me to provide my clients with actionable predictive and explanatory models.

Reviews


wallacelow:Responsive

castleigh:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

bechewzy:Fantastic to work with, highly recommend!

sumit_123:one of the most interesting project I did recently.. the buyer is extremely friendly and always helped me understand the project well.. I would certainly love to work with you again sir :)

tosink2:great work!


No comments:

Post a Comment