Monday, November 12, 2018

I will data analysis, data analysis

I will data analysis, data analysis












About:

Welcome to my gig. 
I have experience in administrative support (data entry, data mining, data analysis, admin support, web research, data scraping, file processing, email handling etc.) web research and market research.

I can assist you fot the following tasks : 
  • Data Entry, 
  • Web Research, 
  • CRM Data Entry, 
  • Data Mining, 
  • Data Scraping, 
  • Copy Paste Work, 
  • Contact Details from Websites, 
  • PDF to MS Excel/Word, 
  • Image to MS Excel/Word, 
  • Typing in Excel/Word, 
  • Business Cards Data Entry, 
  • E-commerce Products Listing, 
  • WordPress Data Entry, 
  • Manually Typing Work to Excel or Word Document 
  • and other various business related works.

 WHY ME-
  • Quick delivery
  • Unlimited revisions
  • 100% Accuracy
  • Guarantee 100% customer satisfaction
  • Money Back Guaranteed

Note: Please feel free to contact with me. Please drop me a message before placing the order.

Have a Great Day :)
Thanks.

    Reviews


    vanessaleaman:Great work and fast, thank you!

    mily_roy:Thank you so much :)

    johnnycastrup:Once we got the details of the job to be done in place, it was a perfect experience. Thank you!

    mily_roy:Thank you so much :)

    matthewcampb712:Great work


    No comments:

    Post a Comment