Thursday, November 8, 2018

I will do data entry, web research, data analysis

I will do data entry, web research, data analysis












About:

Thanks for viewing my gig!

I hope you are doing great
.I am an established Virtual Assistantwith extensive experience and knowledge of MS Office, data collection, PDF conversion, Product listing, etc and can do extensiveweb research. I love my work and I provide a flexible, efficient and cost-effective virtual assistant service.
Here are the services I offer:

  • Data Collection
  • Data Mining
  • Data Processing
  • Copy Paste
  • Excel Work
  • Image Cropping
  • PDF Conversion
  • Mailing list in Excel/Google Spreadsheet
  • Internet Research / Web Research
  • Online/Offline data entry
  • Manual Typing (from PDF/Image/ Hand-Writing etc)
  • Wordpress /Shopify / Magento data entry
  • Real Estate data entry
  • Email list
  • Companies Data Research for Business Development Purposes
  • Gathering Data from a Website and Entering it into a Spreadsheet
  • And any other type of admin support tasks.

Why my service is better than others

  • 24 hours online
  • Group-wise work
  • 100% Accuracy with high quality
  • 100% Money back guarantee
  • 100% Complete data Security

If you have any questions please Fill free to message and I will reply within 10 minutes.Please message me before placing an order.

Thanks



Reviews


tomflannery:Very efficient. asked the right questions. ran a few tests to ensure they were getting the required data. i'll use them again for sure.

litonray:Outstanding experience!

alexthetoad:things went very well, did the job fairly, and accurately. Recommended

litonray:Outstanding experience! Thanks for tip:)

enjoyingweb:very good job thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment