Wednesday, November 7, 2018

I will do your machine learning tasks

I will do your machine learning tasks












About:

I will provide machine learning and data science services
I have years of professional experience and have had many successful clients on fiverr too.
Please have a look at my reviews to know what others think about my service

Algorithms : Decision Tress, Linear Regression, Naive Bayes, Neural Networks, SVMs, Nearest Neighbors, Logistic Regression, Rule Learning, Bagging, Boosting etc

Tech Stack : Python, H2O, R, Weka, Java Tensorflow, Keras, Matlab, Weka , Scikitetc, Jupyter

The delivery will be accompanied by documentation if requested.

I will also provide custom ML based solutions and projects. End to End machine learning pipelines, right from data ingestion to prediction and evaluation is also provided.

Source code will be well commented 
Delivery will be on time and of high quality.

Do read my profile to know about my expertise

Kindly message in inbox before ordering 





Reviews


christianmettri:It was unbelievable working with this guy. Super professional and very fast. This guy really exceeded my expectations.

shikharcic:Outstanding Experience!

hamad09:very good

shikharcic:niice exp

kalvindreams:Excellent job overall, and very quick delivery.


No comments:

Post a Comment