Saturday, November 3, 2018

I will do data mining, web scraping and sales prospecting

I will do data mining, web scraping and sales prospecting












About:

If you are tired of copy pasting large data from any online website/directory/data source for lead generation or for any other purpose then this gig is perfect for you. I will scrape all the data points you specified from any online source and provide you the data in the file format you choose i.e. csv/excel/json. I am a professional web scraper. I would do web scraping, data mining  and lead generation with the help python and scrapy framework. I have knowledge of the following modules

- beautifulsoup to parse the html of the web pages
- scrapy to scrape and analyze millions of data in short amount of time.
- requests to scrape data from websites and use session , cookies and form to scrape data from the websites which requires login before scraping the data.

Furthermore I can scrape the online websites which are bot protected , login protected or IP protected. I can be your friend so that you can compete with other by generating leads using the various analytical tools/framework in python.

Before placing the order inbox me and let me know the data points you wanted to extract.

Reviews


rustalukder01:Needed some scraping done for a project. Seller was fast and communicative. Definitely recommend and will buy again!

ajmiranisha:Outstanding Experience!

nicolaszeta:Great and fast job, Thank you

ajmiranisha:Outstanding Experience!

nicolaszeta:Excellent and fast delivery, great communication Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment