Saturday, November 3, 2018

I will create excel report, macro, financial model etc

I will create excel report, macro, financial model etc












About:

Hello everyone, I have expertise in Finance amp; Accounts, Bookkeeping, updated with US GAAP amp; IFRS.
Microsoft Office Suite 2016 including (advanced excel amp; macros) and Financial Modeling using Excel.

My Top Three Professional Competencies:
1. Excellent Analytical Skills
2. Goal Oriented
3. High on Accuracy

"Please contact me with relevant details of work and quotation before hiring for an Order"

What I will do for you:

  • Create Dynamic Excel Reports with multiple Scenarios
  • Dashboard, Integrating Dynamic amp; Static Graph/Chart (Gantt, Waterfall, Pie, Histogram, Project Timeline etc)
  • Automate the spreadsheet, assign Macro
  • Fix errors in formula amp; perform complex calculations
  • Formulate Accounting Calculations (WACC, NPV, EV, PMT etc.)
  • Prepare Invoice, Budget, Inventory Costing (FIFO, LIFO, Avg. Cost), Sales, CRM sheet, Time Card etc
  • Financial models, Bookkeeping, Payroll, Forecasting, DCF, Equity Valuation etc


Customer satisfaction will always be my one of the top priorities and I'm flexible working in odd hrs.
Looking forward to assist you in best possible ways.!

Thank you for your time.

Reviews


cao_md:gr8 follow up and responsiveness

akdas12345:Outstanding Experience!

maddisonlove:Awesome as always

akdas12345:Outstanding Experience!

maddisonlove:Always awesome


No comments:

Post a Comment