Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Data Science And Python Tasks In 1 Day











About:

Thanks for being here on my GIG!



I have 8+ years of experience. I want to serve you with my skills and I am sure you will be satisfied. I have been worked for projects:

✅ Recommender Systems

✅ Sentiment Analysis

✅ Prediction

✅ Recognition

✅ Classification

✅ NLP(Natural Language Processing)

✅ Data Mining

✅ Data Analysis

✅ Data warehousing

✅ Data Modeling



I would like to work for all kind of Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence/Data Science projects.

 



 ✅ Note: I have a 24/7 running team for Website Development, Data Entry, Logo Design and other work-related.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Again Great Experience

Seller's Response:

Highly Talented.Highly Recommended Try at least for once Once again superb Experience

Seller's Response:

Thanks, hope to see you in future.

Seller's Response:

Surely come back to you again for a new project Thank you :)

:

It was nice working with you. Thanks again




No comments:

Post a Comment