Monday, June 4, 2018

I will solve problems using matlab

I will solve problems using matlab












About:

I'm an Engineering graduate at Master's of Environmental sciences, looking for matlab tasks' : coding, digital signal processing and analytical problems digital communication to solve using matlab.

I can develop algorithms, debug codes, deriving mathematical solutions I will provide assistance in any assignment related to programming; simple to very advanced.
Environment: matlab and matlab GUI programming

Make sure to contact me first before placing your order.

Reviews


snapsyn:Fast and accurate. Working with him in the near future.

ismail42:Outstanding experience, a pleasure to work with!

murraycoll:Good guy and good results

ismail42:Outstanding experience

kebrpower:Was a little problem but communication was good, hopefully I get a good review as well


No comments:

Post a Comment