Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Creat Excel Spreadsheet, Dashboard And Formulas











About:

Are you struggling to have your data in excel in a format that easy to understand?

You would like a spreadsheet or data that is easy to anaylise?

You would like to save time while creating a report and replace the manual work with formulas?



In that case, I have to say you came to the right place.



I am Gergo and I have been working with multinational companies for 3+ years now in Data & Analysis and reporting. I have been using excel on a daily basis. I built complex spreadsheets, dashboards and advanced formulas in many of my previous work. I can help you with excel spreadsheets, charts, pivot. Also I can help you in building automated dashboards and using formulas.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment