Monday, November 5, 2018

I will do any excel task macro, pivot table, data analysis and more

I will do any excel task macro, pivot table, data analysis and more












About:

Do you want to solve any kind of excel task?Then I am here for you. I have more than three years of experience in excel related work like data analysis, creating quotation, Bill, Delivery note, Macro, Pivot Table, Vlookup, Hlookup and any advance or basic level spreadsheet related work.

My Service 

  • The basics of MS Excel
  • Design Excel Sheet
  • Managing your workbooks
  • Formulas
  • Creating data table
  • Working with the forms menu
  • Data validation
  • Creating & working with charts 
  • Data analysis & pivot tables
  • Conditional formatting
  • Functions (lookup)
  • logical function 
  • Protection  
  • Macro
  • Critical thinking
  • Creating and designing Quotation, Bill report, Delivery note 
  • Make 2D 3D column, Chart 
  • Excel to Pdf or CSV,XLS,XML,XLSX,XLSM and Vice Varca
  • Web search and put data in Spreadsheet and many more....

please contact me for any kind of those services I am sure you will not disappointed 

Thank you 

Reviews


hlindo:Definitely will work with you to get everything exactly perfect. I will continue to use him for my data scrubbing needs.

sohanrh:Thanks, Hlindo, It is my pleasure to work with you! I really enjoy working on your project.\r\n Will be my pleasure to collaborate with you again.

hlindo:Great time with this seller, he followed my exact instructions and ensured that if I had any additional questions or issues he would provide support as needed! I recommend him for all of your excel needs . I also cant wait to see what else he can do!

sohanrh:Great buyer, I enjoyed a lot to work with this buyer.It felt very nice to interact with this buyer. Wish to work more with this client.

steffenasia:Fast and responsive.


No comments:

Post a Comment