Wednesday, November 7, 2018

I will do image analysis area, distance, counting and more

I will do image analysis area, distance, counting and more












About:

Are you working on a project that implies the extraction of information from digital pictures?

Do you have folders full of photographic registry from your research that needs to be analyzed? 

I can offer my services for digital image analysis and data extraction from pictures for speed up your work.

The analyses that will be applied to the pictures of your choice could be the next:

 - Area calculations (from histology to maps)
 - Distance calculations
 - Counting (Cell counting in tissue, number of colonies per plate, etc)
 - Electrophoresis gel analysis (Calculate the molecular weight of your sample from a ladder)
 - More... (Open for requirements)

The standard offer of this gig stars with the analyses of 2 pictures (1 simple measure each, such as area calculation and distance measurement) for 10 $.

I will send you an Excel data sheet with the organized results of the analyses. 

  

Reviews


pikachu01:Very good service as usual. I will definitely work with him in future.

miguelcos:Many thanks for your review! Nice experience!

pikachu01:Excellent experience, will order again.

miguelcos:Thanks for this review! Always a pleasure.

shanwall:I had an excellent experience. Very responsive and quick with follow-up time. Excellent end result. I was very happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment