Wednesday, November 7, 2018

I will carryout data analysis using spss, r,excel,minitab,python

I will carryout data analysis using spss, r,excel,minitab,python












About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER!!!
Thank you for watching my gig.
I  am an graduate with BSc in Applied statistics from university of Colombo,Srilanka.

I am an expert in quantitative and qualitative analysis using Statistics softwares like SPSS,R,PYTHON,MINITAB,EXCEL. I can help you in analyzing your data, survey and questionnaires. I have helped many students and clients in preparation of their projects by analyzing their data, data visualization, data cleaning, hypotheses testing and modelling.

I can do the following for you:
  • Simple Linear Regression
  • Multiple Linear Regression
  • One Sample T-Test
  • Independent T-Test
  • ANOVA (Analysis Of Variance)
  • Logistic Binary Regression
  • Cluster Analysis
  • Correlation analysis
  • Chi-square Test
  • pivot  tables and pivot charts

I will interpret the results and output for you. Allow me the opportunity to analyze your data. I will also provide awesome graphs along with the statistics to give you a complete data analysis report. I have helped hundreds of clients in their research work using SPSS.
Thank you.
looking forward to work with you.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment