Wednesday, November 7, 2018

I will enter your data of 500 questionnaires on SPSS, run analysis and prepare report

I will enter your data of 500 questionnaires on SPSS, run analysis and prepare report












About:

Are you worried for your huge data to be analyzed via SPSS?

Don't worry!

Provide me your data in whatever form, I will arrange the data and enter on SPSS.

I will run suitable test, analyze your data, interpret the results and prepare report. 

I can perform all types of analysis on SPSS, more specifically:

  • Demographic Analysis
  • Reliability Analysis (Chronback alpha)
  • Regression Analysis (Simple linear, multiple regression etc)
  • Correlation Analysis
  • Factor Analysis
  • ANOVA 
  • Independent t test

NOTE: CONTACT ME AND DISCUSS YOUR REQUIREMENTS AND I WILL BE THERE TO HELP YOU!!!

Reviews


taylor510:Brilliant work

brainy123:My pleasure

taylor510:Brilliant

brainy123:Thank you

alliepuff:High quality work with fast delivery. The seller was very easy to work with and kept good communication.


No comments:

Post a Comment