Monday, November 5, 2018

I will do projects related to Data Science, Machine Learning, NLP, Web scrapping/Data mining.

I will do projects related to Data Science, Machine Learning, NLP, Web scrapping/Data mining.












About:

If you have tasks related to Machine Learning(supervised / unsupervised), Data Science, NLP using Python, I can do all that at very reasonable costs.

I can work on key Machine Learning Algorithms, Decision Tress, Linear Regression, Naive Bayes, Neural Networks, SVMs, Nearest Neighbors, Logistic Regression, Rule Learning, Bagging, Boosting etc.

I have been doing projects related to these technologies for about two years now.

Reviews


kgamal:Perfect Communication and Fast Response meeting my tough deadline in One Day !

mpasha96:Cooperative and was open to suggestions.

randyku:mpasha is very knowledgeable, punctual, and talented programmer. would definitely love to work with him again.

mpasha96:Buyer was very cooperative and communicated frequently.

randyku:mpasha is one of the very rare professionals. his communication was great, he revised the work on a timely manner, and would love to work with him again.


No comments:

Post a Comment