Monday, November 5, 2018

I will do big data entry task and data analysis

I will do big data entry task and data analysis












About:

hi!
Welcome to my gig.

I will do big tasks of data entry, data collection from urls, Data conversion from PDF to Excel/Word, 100% accuracy work. I will provide the following data services:

*   Data Entry
*   Copy/Paste
*   Collecting data from urls.
*   Data Analysis & Data Formatting
*   Products data upload to your Website
*   PDF to MS Excel/Word conversion
*   Scan document to Excel/Word
*   Data Scraping/Extraction

Looking forward to work with you.

Thanks a lot!
Asif

Reviews


rencher:Thank you!

asifilyas:Outstanding experience!

rencher:Perfect, thanks!

asifilyas:Outstanding experience!

rencher:Good work!


No comments:

Post a Comment