Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Teach You To Build Power Bi Dashboards











About:

Hello,



Do you need help with getting more insights from your data? Then you have come to the right place! I am a Microsoft Certified Professional in the field of Business Intelligence Reporting. I have been developing data management solutions and delivering training for over 8 years. 

With this gig you will receive One-on-one training in Microsoft Power BI. After working with me, You will be well on your way to becoming a Power BI Pro! 



The complete training is divided into 8 Topics:

1. An Introduction to Power BI Desktop

2. An Introduction to the Query Editor

3. Data cleaning and transforming

4. Data Modeling

5. Power BI Reports and Visualizations

6. More Visualizations

7. Calculated columns and measures

8. Power BI Service and Dashboards

Choose the appropriate gig for your training needs. I believe in learning by doing, there will be hands-on exercises enabling you to practice what is learned in the session. I am available to answer any questions you have.

Message me to get started!



Machel.





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment