Tuesday, November 6, 2018

I will create an Excel or Google spreadsheet.

I will create an Excel or Google spreadsheet.












About:

IMPORTANT! Please contact me before ordering.

I can create an Excel or Google spreadsheet. My work will be guaranteed for accuracy and efficiency, I have over 5 years of experience in creating and working with spreadsheets.

Some examples of features which I can develop include but not limited to:
1) VBA programming (macros)
2) Advanced formulae
3) Dynamic dashboard
4) Web scrapping
5) Excel database
6) User forms
7) Workbook events
8) Sorting and filtering
9) Data manipulation
10) Data validation
11) Conditional formatting
12) Web queries
13) Data analysis
14) Linking Excel to Outlook, PowerPoint & Word


Unlimited Reviews

100% Money Safe Guarantee

Reviews


marczboch:Another great job

mujtabahussein:Great experience with the buyer!

blujay007:He was quick with revisions and I would recommend.

mujtabahussein:Thank you!

marczboch:I was amazed at both his speed and his great communication. He responded immediately to any questions I had. I am happy with his work and will definitely send more projects his way. Thanks for the help!


No comments:

Post a Comment