Tuesday, November 6, 2018

I will audit an excel spreadsheet

I will audit an excel spreadsheet












About:

If you're using Microsoft Excel to store your records, the wrong setup can destroy your data's integrity. It is much easier to have the proper data structure now than to be storing data improperly and having to fix it later. Some data can never be recovered if it hasn't been entered properly into a dataset.

I am an experienced data scientist that specializes in cleaning bad data. I will put my extensive experience to work making sure your data is formatted properly, being collected and stored properly, and set you up for success. 

My gig includes:
  • Audit of one worksheet
  • Parsing data if necessary
  • Naming conventions
  • Formatting cell types
  • Auditing the overall structure
  • Working with you to ensure the setup is logical
  • Working with you to develop how to handle null (empty) values
  • Checking the column/data order vs any associated paper or electronic forms


My gig does not include:
  • Formulas
  • Data analysis for stats
  • VBA
  • Creating a dashboard

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment