Friday, September 28, 2018

I will do excel work like creating reports and using advanced formulas to get results

I will do excel work like creating reports and using advanced formulas to get results












About:

Hi, I can do you excel work like creating templates for your work, creating charts, pivots, reports etc. And also solve your excel problems using advanced functions and formulas. Please contact me before awarding the work and provide me sample work and instructions so that I will get an idea on work and can tell you how much time it will take to complete. I can also create small VB macros.

Reviews


jbunscallon1:Thumbs Down

lukevoigt910:Amazing work! can't wait to re order\r\n

cravisekhar:Waiting for you next work :-)

ominnar:Great formula solving abilities

cravisekhar:Thank you...


No comments:

Post a Comment