Saturday, September 29, 2018

I will develop advanced excel macros for you

I will develop advanced excel macros for you












About:

Before placing an order please inbox me your requirements. 

With over 7 years experience I can automate existing spreadsheets or create new ones to meet your needs.

Some of my work include:

- Formulas / Functions (Excel and Custom)

- Pivot Tables / PivotCharts

- Dynamic Charts

- Dynamic Reports

- Create Forms and VBA Controls (Buttons, Drop-down Lists, ComboBox, ListBox, CheckBox)

- Data transfer. Import / Export data (.txt .csv .xlsx PDF, Word, Power Point)

- Data manipulation (Sort, Filter, Format, remove duplicates, extract data, conditional values)

- Validate and Fix Data

- Import Images 


My primary goal is your satisfaction. In order to fulfill your expectations I offer:

- Unlimited Revision. I guarantee to support you as long as needed

- Fast Delivery. I will work on your project as soon as possible

- Quality and accuracy

- Refund Guarantee


Feel free to contact me if you need advise regarding a workbook you want to automate or you need more information.

Reviews


ibrahimalian:Gloria is very expert in her domain. That's why She delivers very fast before the due time. She is always very accommodating and responsive to any request or revision. She has her own touch to make the excel very user-friendly and looks beautiful at the same time. Highly recommended.

glango:Thank you Ibrahim! you always make me feel so proud of my job, every experience working with you is outstanding, you are very supportive, friendly and assertive. God bless you

ibrahimalian:My 6th Job request with Gloria: Gloria was very patient was my many revisions. She went beyond the requirements with her creativity to make much better delivery. She made me enjoy my work with ease. She's highly recommended dear colleagues.

glango:Absolutely amazing client! very supportive, fantastic communication, Ibrahim gives great ideas and he is absolutely positive. I enjoy to work with you!

ibrahimalian:Thank you Gloria, for your all your sincere efforts to make the best deliverables in all my requests. Thank you for your perfection, for the instructions guide, for the extra functionality, for the colour coding, for the user-friendly and easy-to-use sheet. You really add value to my work which helps me a lot in my job. God bless you.


No comments:

Post a Comment