Sunday, September 30, 2018

I will solve machine learning and data science problem

I will solve machine learning and data science problem












About:

I can do Exploratory Data Analysis and Feature Engineering.I will design best model for your problem using my best of knowledge.

Algorithms I used in Python programming to build models and Services that I provide:

  1. Linear Regression
  2. Logistic Regression
  3. Decision Tree
  4. SVM
  5. Naive Bayes
  6. KNN
  7. K-Means
  8. Random Forest
  9. Principle Component Analysis
  10. Artificial Neural Network (ANN)
  11. Stacking
  12. XG BOOST
  13. Gradient Boosting
  14. Ada Boost
  15. Extra Tree
  16. TPOT
  17. Voting ensembling
  18. One hot encoding
  19. Binning
  20. Data Visualization
  21. Label Encoder and So no...

FOR TensorFlow, NLP and Keras
check following gig
https://www.fiverr.com/charu16/work-on-tensorflow-nlp-and-keras

Reviews


sampathperera:Actually he is good seller and he responds all of our questions. I recommended this seller. Good job.

charu16:great buyer

kushu1940:Outstanding work as usual. Will work with the seller again

charu16:Great buyer, definitely like to work again.

kushu1940:Very brilliant. Will work with the seller again


No comments:

Post a Comment