Friday, September 28, 2018

I will provide good quality work less than 24 hours

I will provide good quality work less than 24 hours












About:

I am confident working on new challenges and can guarantee that your project will be returned on time and  of high quality.

Hi, l have been working as a full-time freelancer(Virtual Assistant). I can assist you with all kinds of 
Data Entry, Web Research, Data Mining, Data Scraping, Copy Past Work, Contact Detail from Websites, PDF to Excel/Word, Typing in Excel/Word, Image to Excel/Word, Manually Typing work to Excel or Word Document and other various business related works.

 Please drop me a message before order if you are interested in my services


Thanks for reading
Rashidali312

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment