Friday, September 28, 2018

I will help you with mechanical and electronic engineering problems

I will help you with mechanical and electronic engineering problems












About:

I can do researches on engineering subjects such as Aerodynamics, Turbo Machinery & Aircraft, Design of Machine Elements, Mechanics of Machines, Propulsion, Thermodynamics, Basic Electronics, Applied Electricity & Engineering Materials etc... I'm also capable of preparing presentations and reports on these subjects too. I'm a final year Mechanical Engineering undergraduate who specialize Aeronautical Engineering subjects.

Please contact me before placing an order. Price can be negotiated when all required information were received. 

Reviews


logandonaldson:He does good work

himesh8ake:wonderful experience

logandonaldson:He does good work

himesh8ake:wonderful experience

:


No comments:

Post a Comment