Thursday, September 27, 2018

I will do

I will do












About:

Hi !! 

I am Lupto Lisa !
I've good experience of any types Data Entry,Data Mining, MS Excel, Google Spreadsheet, PDF to Excel, Images to Excel etc.

I'm new in fiverr but I have been worked in many freelancing sites last 2 years. Which developed my skills and make me expert in data entry task.

My Services:

  • Online & Offline Data Entry
  • Copy/Paste Work
  • MS Excel or Word, Spreadsheets
  • Any Type of Data Entry Projects
  • Business Cards details in excel
  • Web Data Scraping
  • Product Listing
  • PDF conversion
  • PDF to Excel and Word
  • Scanned Pages to excel/Word
  • Web Research
  • Data compiling from Business Directories
  • E-commerce Data Entry (Uploading Products)
  • Scanned pages to Excel/Word


Why me?:

   ◘ Good Quality Work
   ◘ 100% satisfaction
   ◘ Unlimited revisions
   ◘ 100% accuracy

Read it please before placing your order:

If you want the better work from me you should first send me the details of your project. After that we will discuss the budget and other factors too. Don’t start the order immediately before having little conversation.

Have a Great Day :)
Thanks.

Reviews


matthewjames154:Fantastic

luptolisa24:We worked a lot and still working on a new projects. Awesome Client...Thanks a lot for everything !!

mikemalone:Job well done and delivered before deadline.

luptolisa24:Many many Thanks.Great experience as always. Very friendly and communicative buyer. I always enjoy working with him !!

matthewjames154:Fantastic


No comments:

Post a Comment