Thursday, September 27, 2018

I will do data analysis using spss tool

I will do data analysis using spss tool












About:

Are you done with your qualitative research and data collection but now stuck in quantitative analysis ??

Then, I am here for you

  • I will do your quantitative data analysis using SPSS with the detailed discussion of results.
 
On further requirements, I will
  
  • Do Factor analysis including Exploratory Factor analysis (EFA) and Confirmatory factor analysis (CFA).
  • Provide a complete discussion with the support of recent studies.
  • Unlimited Revisions will be provided for the discussion of results.

*** Please inbox me before placing an order to avoid inconvenience***

*** Discuss your requirement and queries before starting the order ***

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment