Friday, September 28, 2018

I will help you with any google sheets task or project

I will help you with any google sheets task or project












About:

"If spending 10+ hours on Google Sheets everyday makes me a nerd, then I don't want to be cool."



Hi there,



I'm Carlos. Thanks for stopping by :). I enjoy meeting new clients and helping them with whatever it is they need to accomplish in Google Sheets.
 
I've been there. That frustrating head space where you need to accomplish a task in G. Sheets but can't quite figure out how to. That is exactly why I created this gig. I can help you with: 

  • Creation of customized interactive dashboards
  • Simple and complex formulas
  • Linking many sheets to form a master sheet, either through formulas or scripting
  • Automating tasks to save time (I'm a strong believer in automation)
  • Creating useful charts and pivot tables 
  • Help/consultation on any matter relating to Google Sheets

Please provide me with as much information as you can in the beginning so we can move forward as fast as possible. If you need help with an existing sheet, share it with me so I can take a direct look. I always respond to messages promptly.

Note: For scripting jobs/tasks, please DM me first so I can understand everything before beginning.

I look forward to working with you :)

Thanks,
Carlos

Reviews


dscharb:Fantastic worker! Great relief working with somebody who is so competent

carloskay:Fantastic buyer!!

jfs315:Did great delivering the work as expected and on time.

carloskay:Great buyer with an interesting project :)

traffictargeted:I Highly recommend this Seller. Fast Delivery and quality work.. ! Thank You !!


No comments:

Post a Comment