Thursday, September 27, 2018

I will visualize your data with matplotlib, seaborn, and plotly

I will visualize your data with matplotlib, seaborn, and plotly












About:

I am an advanced Python developer and I am very competent in data science, machine learning, and data visualization libraries. I can help you create beautiful plots with matplotlib, seaborn, and plotly. In addition, I can also offer other services such as ML model building, data processing, and feature extraction.

Reviews


alpaca333:Excelent contractor. Will hire again shortly! Pleasure working with oyalcin.

oyalcin:He is a very good buyer. Explains what he needs very well and even sends examples when needed. Happy to have worked with him.

alpaca333:Excelent contractor. Will hire again shortly! Pleasure working with oyalcin.

oyalcin:He is a very good buyer. Explains what he needs very well and even sends examples when needed. Happy to have worked with him.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment