Thursday, September 27, 2018

I will do data visualization with r studio

I will do data visualization with r studio












About:

I can make data visualization with ggplot2 package. If needed can do basic data wrangling as well. However if data wrangling requires significant additional effort, we can discuss the price.

Also depending on scale of the work, price and timing can be discussed. I will do my best to deliver the qualified outcome as soon as possible. I am experienced in this for 2 years and have "Data Analyst with R" certificate from datacamp.

I can do most of those data visualizations for you fastly:
http://r-statistics.co/Top50-Ggplot2-Visualizations-MasterList-R-Code.html

Results can be shared via powerpoint or RMarkdown depends on your preference.

Reviews


anuheda:very quick!

mandrake0013:working with you was a pleasure

efehandanisman:Brillant working experience!

vinaykamineni:Great work, would recommend for sure!

efehandanisman:Superb experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment