Thursday, September 27, 2018

I will do excel spreadsheet and whatever you need

I will do excel spreadsheet and whatever you need












About:

I am an Excel expert. I can make anything you desire using Excel :
  • Formulas.
  • Custom formulas.
  • Buttons, Drop-down lists, menus, forms...
  • Export and import from/to CSV,PRN,TXT,XLS,XML,XLSX,XLSM...
  • Convert from PDF to Excel.
  • Convert from Excel to PDF.
  • Invoices and company quotes template.
  • Stock Management.
  • Removing duplicates and formatting Excel sheets.
  • Chart and Graphs (dynamic and powerful).
  • Pivot tables.

Don't order before contacting me and provide information needed

Reviews


oarriaga01:The BEST experience at Fiverr, I will continue doing business. I HIGHLY recommend this genius!!!\n\nThank you!

missheelena:Thank you. It was nice working with you.

chrisg060:Fast and quality product as always

missheelena:thank you so much

chrisg060:Good communication and service. Thanks !


No comments:

Post a Comment