Friday, September 28, 2018

I will work in a professional way within agreed time and as per your expectations.

I will work in a professional way within agreed time and as per your expectations.












About:

I will create Graphs and Charts of your ready to data to illustrate a excellent pictorial summary.

With this gig I will create,

  1. any chart/graphs suitable for the data you have 
  2. 2D / 3D Column Charts
  3. Bar/Line/AreaCharts
  4. 2D / 3D Pie Charts
  5. Exploded Pie Charts
  6. Doughnut Charts
  7. X-Y Scatter Plots 
  8. Combination Charts
  9. Pivot Tables
  10. Pivot Charts
  11. Charts with Secondary Axis
  12. Make GANTT Charts, Maps) / Combination Charts and Charts with Secondary Axis
       or
      Any other type of chart according to the nature of your data.

I'm delivering the EDITABLE Excel file with every order, where you will just input data and graphs/charts will automatically update.

Looking forward to serve you.

  • My goal is my clients satisfaction

  • Better to please discuss and clarify your project before placing order.

        Thanks !!!

Reviews


deancorp:Excellent and super helpful!

honeyfab:Good job

zeeshanayub:Outstanding Experience!

crystalqi:Very on time. Work was done very quickly.

khadijakubra:Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment