Thursday, September 27, 2018

I will do work on your projects and free Amendments until you are completely satisfied. I am available 24/7 so feel free to contact me anytime, Thank you

I will do work on your projects and free Amendments until you are completely satisfied. I am available 24/7 so feel free to contact me anytime, Thank you












About:

EXCEL SPREADSHEETS, REPORTS, FORMULAS, MACROS, GRAPHS AND CHARTS, ANALYSIS

I will build you a professional spreadsheet, creates automated reports and give you analysis of your data for projected trends.

NO SC
HOOL ASSIGNMENTS ACCEPTED

Services Available:

  • Excel Spreadsheets (MS Office for Windows, for Mac only latest version)
  • Recurrent Reports (Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly etc)
  • Automate reports
  • Repair broken formulas or macros
  • File conversion (PDF to excel, word, JPEG, or PNG)
  • Macro
  • Graph and Charts
  • Excel Databases
  • Access Databases
  • Power BI reports and dashboards

I am looking forward to working with you!

My portfolio:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5Bu4083Qmh0WmRnUHZjZkNTbTQ

Excel, ms excel, excel spreadsheet, excel dashboard, formulas

Reviews


bigdaddy1955:Very prompt and accurate

ms_office_xpert:Thank you, bigdaddy1955! Please contact me if you need anything else.

leetaylor2016:It was great....quick, fast and excellent pricing.....

s55rx1:Extremely competent professional. Exceeded expectations coupled with flawless delivery.

erinacct:Mixed feelings about this experience. I ended up with a beautiful \u0026 great working excel sheet, but I had to request revision after revision after revision... which also resulted in getting this 3 days late. None of my revision requests were new things--they had all been laid out in our discussion prior to hiring and being quoted a rate.


No comments:

Post a Comment