Wednesday, January 15, 2020

SEO Keyword Research











About:

If you want to rank the 1st page on Google, you will need the right low competitive & high traffic profitable keywords for your website topic:



This is the 1st and most important step for SEO. If you don't invest in proper research, all the work afterwards, off page S E O will be useless and a big waste of time and money.



I will find the best Keywords to target for your niche or business with detailed PDF & Excel report.



For each keyword you will get

  • Monthly Searches
  • Top 1-10 Search Engine Ranking difficulty
  • CPC
  • Competition
  • Number of Ads for keyword


EXTRA BENEFITS:

  • Competitor Statics will be included, in a separate report in Higher packages

  • A detailed colour PDF containing the search terms and competition data in easy to understand format.

  • More Traffic and Increased Sales
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.



Go ahead and order my gig! I won't keep you waiting for 3-4 days. I will give you results Max in 24 hours! Sometimes it takes only 15 hours.


**No gambling or adult related searches allowed**

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I've worked with this seller several times on different projects and I have been more than satisfied each time. I look forward to using Olivia_seo services real soon! Thanks again

:

like working with this Seller

:

Ok but results are not easily understandable if you are not SEO expert. A better communication is needed .

:

I already explained all SEO terms.

:

Fast delivery !




No comments:

Post a Comment