Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Data Analysis With R, Excel, Spss, Python, Orange, Minitab











About:

NOTE: Kindly contact me before you place an order.



Hello sir/madam,



If you have a dataset, I can give you an idea of what type of analysis should we perform and what tools to use. I am a proffesional with more that 4 years of experience dealing with all sorts fo data, business, tech related. I am highly skillful with SPSS, R, and Python.



If you are in need of a statistical analysis that requires visualization or report  I can do it too. 



Confidenciality and proffesionalism assured! I have worked with predictive models and discovery of data for more than 4 years.



Contact me if you need the following:



  • Descriptive analysis and statistics (mean, median, mode, histogram, count distribution, graphs,etc)
  • Regression analysis (prediction of credit risk, client churn)
  • Unsupervised Learning (market basket analysis, find client profiles, find purchase relationships).

  • Business Analytics, Data Analytics
  • Churn client analysis
  • And more! (ANOVA, T test, chi square, etc)




Reviews


:

This seller was amazing. He was very efficient and did an excellent job within few hours to meet a tight deadline. 100% recommended.

:

This service is the best! I can tell he is brilliant at data analysis! Thanks again

:

He was very professional and good at what he does. I highly reccomend this service. Fast delivery and great communication.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment