Tuesday, November 6, 2018

I will take your excel and business request to next level with a fully automated solution. :) + See More

I will take your excel and business request to next level with a fully automated solution. :) + See More












About:

I love Excel 


I  only accept jobs that I know I can do in order to guarantee satisfaction. 


It is very important that you contact me and describe in detail what exactly you want done before ordering so I can tell you if I can take it on or not and if the price is appropriate. If you have an existing Excel file or Google Sheet, please share it with me so I can take a direct look.


I can help with tasks such as:

  • Formulas
  • Automating tasks to save time and effort
  • Creating complex spreadsheets from scratch
  • Repairing, cleaning up, and optimizing existing spreadsheets
  • Utilizing App Script (e-mailing, custom menus, etc.)
  • VBA for Excel /Apps Script for Google Sheets
  • Creating dynamic interactive Dashboards

Reviews


fivveee:Very good Service , Very Helpful and Speed Delivery , Thank You.

fivveee:Very good Service , Very Helpful and Speed Delivery , Thank You.

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment