Friday, November 9, 2018

I will enter qualitative data for you

I will enter qualitative data for you












About:

Are you searching a professional data entry service?

Then you have come to the right place! 

                                           Welcome to my Data Entry Gig


I am expert in data entry , stock inventory, typing work for last 3 years. Why you can trust me because:

  • Customer's satisfaction is my gurantee
  • Quick Turnaround timely delivery
  • Good communication and human relation skills

I am providing you following services:

  • Pdf to Excel
  • Copy/Paste 
  • PDF to MS Word and vice versa.
  • MS Office
  • Business Cards details in excel
  • Manual Typing
  • Data Surfing
  • Any Form Filling
  • Scanned Pages to excel
  • Offline and Online Data Entry
  • Internet Research
  • All Admin Work


Please contact me first before placing an order to agree on the procedure for job so as to avoid cancellation

Reviews


bushyp75:I was not very clear with my original request but the seller was very accommodating and revised the job for me. Very happy with the results

iramfayyaz247:Buyer is good but not provide complete guideline... little bit confused...

deborahcherry:The best data input EVER! This seller s awesome! All data is as it should be. Fabulous communication, always delivered on time. I'll use this seller again and again!

iramfayyaz247:Great client. Stay blessed and I am here when you need me.

deborahcherry:We needed data collected and organized. This seller is the BEST! The finished project was beautifully done. They are so good I put in a second order. They understand what needs to be done and asks questions when in doubt. For anyone with data entry/collection needs this is your seller!


No comments:

Post a Comment