Saturday, November 3, 2018

I will create Excel Tools and Excel Macro VBA

I will create Excel Tools and Excel Macro VBA












About:

These are the jobs I confidently offer on Fiverr:

  • Excel VBA / Macro Creation
  • Excel VBA / Macro Modification
  • Excel VBA User Form Generation
  • Any Kind of Automation Using VBA
  • Excel to Access or Access to Excel Data Transferring
  • CopyExcel Charts amp; Tablesto PowerPoint
  • CSV file Handling using VBA
  • Extract Data / Download Pictures from Web Through VBA Macro
  • Create / Pivot Charts
  • Create / Edit Excel Formulas
  • Create User Defined Functions
  • Create / Edit Buttons to Excel Sheets
  • Create / Edit Dropdown lists / Dynamic Drop Down Lists
  • Fix Errors in Your Excel Files
  • Create - Edit Lookup Formulas / Password Reset for Excel amp; Excel VBA
  • Add Custom Tab to your ribbon (With icons provided by you)


Please kindly contact me before ordering for this gig. I have $5 just because that is the minimum offer for a gig on fiverr.

Thanks.

Reviews


razi_7:Everything was good!

becky1303:Outstanding Experience

razi_7:this guy is great in communication and did great work for me!

becky1303:Outstanding experience

supersyllable:This user has done a number of projects for me and they've all been fantastic. Great communication, and a super fast turnaround with everything exactly as I wanted. I would certainly recommend this user to others!


No comments:

Post a Comment