Monday, November 5, 2018

I will do spss analysis and interpretation of results

I will do spss analysis and interpretation of results












About:

I will analyze statistical data and perform the statistical tests (with interpretation) according to your demand (Non-academic purpose). You can ask for any analysis including

  • Descriptive statistics
  • Reliability
  • Correlation
  • t-test
  • ANOVA
  • Regression
  • Mediation
  • Moderation
  • EFA
  • Validity etc. 

I can offer assistance in data entry, data analysis results formation and interpretation of results. Kindly contact me before placing any order.

Reviews


sarah_nofal:Great experience,very professional, fast service,will definitely recommend.

annarosenbaum08:Type a comment…

refwiz:She listened to my request and acted accordingly. Very helpful and cooperative. I'll come back for future work.

annarosenbaum08:Type a comment…

rebeccaleister:Amazing job.. Thank you.. would definitely order again..


No comments:

Post a Comment