Tuesday, November 6, 2018

I will be able to conduct statistical and econometric studies, and establish time series predictio + See More

I will be able to conduct statistical and econometric studies, and establish time series predictio + See More












About:

The analyse of a database is a task i have learn to do during my 3 years at  the National Institute of Statistics and applied Economics. I can :

  • Data reading and cleaning
  • Descriptive analysis (uni- and bivariate analysis)
  • Visualization (base, lattice, ggplot, plotly, ...)
  • Do statistical models on R (Regression, egression (linear, logistic, poisson, ANOVA, VECM,...)
  • Hypothesis testing (t-test, F-test...)
  • Give interpretation of the output
  • Write a professional reports. 
Any questions are welcomed, just contact me.

Reviews


heloisedouce:Good work and easy to communicate with. Highly recommended .

zalkov:Thanks

marinaichim:Very prompt, very good communication! Totally recommend

zalkov:Thanks, was great working with yoy

shishirrawat:Great work, the report was beautifully made. I would certainly hire him again for future projects.


No comments:

Post a Comment