Friday, January 10, 2020

Your Google Sheets Task With Excellence











About:

☝ ONLY FOR CUSTOM ORDERS. ALWAYS MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING.





Do you have a 
Google Sheets job? I am here to help you!




I’ll understand 100% of your needs and provide the best solution you can get.




Over 10 years of deep experience with spreadsheets - you will get the work done professionally and in time. I performed financial modeling (over 3  years in a “Big4” audit company), prepared financial statements, analyzed business data.




Over 1000 projects completed with the highest feedbacks.




You can get:


  • The most complex formulas, calculations, and models;
  • Automated reports;
  • Superb graphs and charts;
  • Financial analysis;

  • Assignments and much more spreadsheet things.


PLEASE, READ. Every task is unique. This gig is for CUSTOM ORDERS. Please, always message me before ordering and we'll come up with the best solution for you.




Send a message, let me care about your work and feel happy! I always respond to your requests. Otherwise, consider me off the face of this planet :)


Looking forward to hear from you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am extremely impressed with the work completed by Serhii. What I requested has exceeded my expectations and is just what I was after. There were numerous opportunities to review and adjust where needed along the way which ended up with what got being exactly what I asked for. I'm very impressed and will most certainly use Serhiis services again when I need more spreadsheet work done. Thanks!

Seller's Response:

Great client and a very pleasurable experience!

Seller's Response:

OUTSTANDING service and communication! Delivered exactly to my brief with revisions and changes when needed! I will definitely be using his service again. Very professional and reliable!

Seller's Response:

Superb experience, thank you for the project!

Seller's Response:

Fast and easy. Got all my questions answered. Recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment