Friday, January 17, 2020

Solutions With Excel











About:

Greetings!



I Can create any kind of excl spreadsheets. You can also provide me your raw data i will make it presentable with use of excel functions and formulas. 



Please note: For big projects i will give you my customized offer accordingly.



***Services I am ready to Provide***



1. Creating Excel spreadsheets with proper formatting.(Reports, invoices, plans, and other records)

2. Excel Formulas

3. Charts, Graphs and analysis.

4. Excel Macro enabled sheets with macro automation.

5. Excel Data entry 

6. Excel File conversions 

7. Google Spreadsheets.

8. Merging 2 sheets , columns etc. 



***Core competencies***

  • Timely delivery
  • Customer satisfaction 
  • Error free work
  • Updating about the work progress
  • Friendly behavior



You are requested to please feel free to contact me . I will cordially thankful to you to consider my offer. 



Hoping for the best Business relations.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment