Friday, December 20, 2019

Model And Simulate A System With The Use Of Vensim











About:

Hello...!

Do you need to improve some processes in your company to reduce costs or increase profits? Better control your inventory? Manage your resources efficiently? I can help you!



Modeling dynamic systems is a powerful tool that is used primarily to study a system that changes over time, to get a better understanding of the system or make better decisions about it.



In Vensim, the modeling of a real system is done through the use of feedback loops. These loops connect with each other to form much more complex systems. The basic components of any real system and of the feedback loops are, exchange rates and levels. The rates are the flows that modify the quantities in the levels. For example:



  • The amount of money in a bank account (level) is modified by the flow (rate) of money entering or leaving the account.
  • The water in a bathtub is a level, and the flow of water that enters or exits, is the rate of change that modifies the level.


What do I offer you with my work?



I will model your work system, simulate its operation, and graph the behavior of it. 



Please contact me BEFORE placing any order. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Wonderful working , he designed models and his work is unique , thank you very much..

Seller's Response:

Very good client, thank you very much for choosing my work, it has been a pleasure to help!

:

I end up learning more what I learnt in class.

:

Thank you very much for trusting in my work. It is very rewarding to be able to help. Until next time!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment