Sunday, December 8, 2019

Monthly Bookkeeping Using Xero, Quickbooks











About:

I am ACCA(Finalist) and Commerce Graduate which ensure I have good accounting background, and I am Certified Xero Partner. I have about 6 year experience with UK Accountancy Firm 



As I am new in freelancing platform even I do have good experience on UK accounts, I am very keen to work with client's at low cost as possible. But as I said I am looking to get good clients but at good quality.



I provide a wide range of a services related to the bookkeeping & accounting as below;



  ➽ Setting New Company & Managing Chart of Accounts 

  ➽ Bank & Credit Card Reconciliation 

  ➽ Create Invoice & Bill 

  ➽ Maintaining Account Receivables & Payable 

  ➽ Weekly, Monthly & Year End Reporting 

  ➽ Budgeting 

  ➽ Financial Statements, Financial Projections / Forecasting, Ratio Analysis, Key Performance Indicators 

  ➽ Basic Excel Modelling Assignments Including Data entry in Excel

  ➽ Corporate Tax, Sales Tax, VAT & Income Tax returns for HMRC 

  ➽ Converting from One Software to Another with whole backlog

  ➽ Some other task required for clients



I look forward to working with great businesses to serve them as good as possible with my skills.



Zahid Abbas

Professional Accountant

(ACCA finalist)

Reviews


:

Great Communication Outstanding Service over and above my expectation Great knowledge on UK Accounts, Tax and general bookkeeping Xero/Sage Appreciate his attention to detail.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment