Monday, December 16, 2019

Assist You With Excel Formulas And Macros











About:

Hello, 



My name is Diana and I am here to assist you with your Excel task, save your time and develop a customized Excel spreadsheet for you. 

I'm Expert in Microsoft Excel, having more than 6 years experience. 

I can help you in any kind of tasks as follows:



  • VBA Macros
  • User Forms
  • Pivot Tables
  • Excel Trackers
  • Excel Dashboards
  • Simple / Complex formulas
  • Vlookup/Hlookup/Index/Match 
  • CountIF/ SumIF/ AverageIF
  • Data Validation
  • Conditional Formatting
  • Drop down lists
  • Design Excel spreadsheet
  • Split text/data into different cells
  • Removing duplicates 
  • Clean, Sort, Filter Data
  • Convert any file to Excel or CSV from PDF, Word, scanned pages


This gig is STARTING from 10$. 

Please contact me before placing an order, so I can create a custom offer for you!

Please do not forget to add me to your favorites!



Waiting your requests!

Thank you!

Reviews


:

Comme d'habitude, Parfait ! Merci

:

Merci Diana, very good ! Les doublons sont normal puisqu'il peut y avoir 2 hordatage par personne.

:

Always responsive and quick to solve my sometimes complex problems.

:

was great to work with will use her again...

:

Excellent!




No comments:

Post a Comment