Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Write Any Project, Report, Essay, Paragraph, And Make PPT











About:

Hi, I am Percy Rose. Thanks for reaching here.


I have skills, talent, and experience in my field. My core skills are Essay writing, Research writing, Proposal writing, Business plan writing, financial reporting analysis, Data entry and More.


I will assist you in creative writing, proposal writing and more.



I will edit and proofread, revise and set grammatical issues in your any writeup and will make powerpoint presentation if required.


My services include, not limited to, writing, editing, and proofreading:
 

·         Creative writing of any paragraph or essay on any topic related to my field.

·         Report writing and Business Plan writing, especially Financial Plan

·         Financial Analysis with models of any stock

·         Summarizing of business plan, report or related stuff

·         Data entry in MS office suites like excel from pdf or any picture

·         Mathematics financial modeling

.         Making amazing power point presentation - As I am MS Office certified especially in Ppt

.         And more on your demand and requirement.



By ordering this gig, you are assured of original work, on-time delivery, and quality work as per given instructions and guidelines from you.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good and fast seller, much recommended.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your order. It was great to work for you. Will look forward to work for you. Thanks and regards, Percy Rose

Seller's Response:

The communication was very good, but the quality of the job could have been better.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your order and suggestion. I gave my 100% to the task, but as the language of work was not English, so it took me a bit short to meet your expectations, as you were constantly changing the requirements in revisions. Well, thanks still.

Seller's Response:

Very friendly, polite, and on time seller. Thank you for your good work




No comments:

Post a Comment