Monday, December 16, 2019

Electrical Electronic And Power Systems Writing











About:

I'm Electrical/Electronic Engineer and specialized in Electrical Engineering. I have vast knowledge of power system & experience in Electrical Engineering research and projects. I have a good understanding of different experimental projects in the field and in labs. I prepare my lab professionally including drawing graphs, schematics, tables, figures, and other data presentation forms using computer programs such as MATLAB, PSpice, Labview, AutoCAD.  All my reports are according to IEEE standard including reference siting, proper figure numbering and all. 

My research and writing are related to:

  • Electricity generation, Power System Components 
  • Economic Load Dispatch & Load Flow Analysis & Optimal System Operation
  • Power System Stability & Fault Analysis
  • Linear Circuit Analysis & Network Analysis & Electronic Circuits
  • Digital Logic Control & Microprocessors
  • Power System Analysis & Power System Protection 
  • Power Engineering
  • Control Engineering
  • Electric Machines  & Power Electronics 

Client satisfaction is my first desire. Therefore Feel free to message me.

Thank you



Reviews


Seller's Response:

This guy has just taken my money and hasn't delivered my order as we agreed .. I am still waiting for the Fiverr support to get involved. you might need to avoid this seller. still waiting for the reply from Fiverr

:

Great experience! Prompt response and showed remarkable professionalism!

:

thanks a lot

:

Great work!!!

:

WILLING TO LISTEN ABOUT RESEARCH.




No comments:

Post a Comment