Sunday, December 29, 2019

Implement Machine Learning Models And Do Data Science Tasks











About:

Hi, I am a Machine Learning and Data Science expert. I can Implement all Machine Learning Models and produce reports by performing data analysis on the dataset. I use python language and pandas and sk-learn to serve the purpose. I prefer to work on Jupyter Notebook.



About the Gig:



I can Implement all classification, regression and clustering models: 



  • Linear Regression Model
  • Multivariable Linear Regression Model
  • Naive Bayes 
  • K-Nearest Neighbour
  • Neural Networks all flavors 
  • Decision Tree
  • Random forest classifier
  • Random forest Regression
  • AdaBoost Classifier
  • Gradient Boosting Classifier
  • Arima Model
  • Artificial Neural Networks (ANN)
  • LSTM
  • Deep Learning


Many other algorithms above are just some names.



I can use both the training and testing technique and also k-fold cross validation 

I can also perform data analysis on the dataset and extract rules out the data and present them in the form of visualizations.



many other services related to Machine learning, data analysis, and data visualization are provided.



Feel free to contact 

Happy ordering!





Reviews


:

Great Work, Will definitely recommend to others!!!

:

Great Work, Will definitely recommend to others.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment