Sunday, December 29, 2019

Any Type Of Work On Ms Excel











About:

Data Entry / Data Collection / Data Scraping / data mining / Virtual Assistant /Excel Formatting / Email Collection / Data Analysis / Admin Support/ PDF to Word/ File Conversion/ Reports/ Copy & Paste/ PDF to Excel



I'm Junaid Afsar a professional virtual assistant. I'm here to help you to promote your business with 100% satisfaction. I will provide you fast and reliable service.

  Here is what I can help you with:

✔ All kinds of Formulas and Calculations and Mail Merge in EXCEL

✔ Pivot Tables in EXCEL

✔ Graphs and Pivot Charts in EXCEL

✔ Data Entry and Transferring in EXCEL

✔ Financial Statements in EXCEL

✔ Professional Formatting in EXCEL

✔ Microsoft Excel VBA Scripts

✔ Charts

✔ Friendly communication and fast response

✔ Unlimited revisions

✔ 100% satisfaction

✔ 100% Money Back Guarantee

✔ Fast delivery

Why you offer me

I will offer you fast and accurate service.

Unlimited revision

Fast response( 24 hours online).

Group-wise work.



So, please feel free to contact me and I will reach you ASAP.



Have a good day

Regards,

Junaid Afsar

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent job and communication. I will use him again for sure

:

Thank you soo much.

:

Amazing Guy, He has completed task within two hours with perfections and according to my requirements. I will recommend other clients to work with him.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment