Thursday, December 26, 2019

Any Excel And Data Analysis Job, Excel Formula And Format











About:

-: PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE PLACE YOUR ORDER :-



Every person faces problem with analyzing data and reports and need to work in Excel. But with little experience with Excel, you may not able to solve your problem as expected. I this regards, you can take my assistance to solve these problem. I will work as your personal assistance to solve any kind of Excel job.


Here is what I'll do for you:



- Data entry and data mining

- All kind of Formulas and Formatting

- Pivot Table

- Charts, Graphs and Pivot Chart

- Preparing Professional Statements

- Creating Print Ready forms and reports

- Data Modeling, Power Pivot

- Macros and Automation

- All kind of Excel related work



Still thinking...Please don't think too much.



I will give you an opportunity of UNLIMITED revision of the project and 100% Money back GUARANTEE if you not satisfied with the outcome.



Please...



Feel free to ask any question, I'm here for you even after completion of your job, I will response you as long as I can. You'll find me as your best assistance.


Thanks in advance.




Reviews


:

3rd project I’ve done with him and still very satisfied !

:

2nd project done with him & he is very good , he scored me nearly perfect !

:

An absolutely brilliant seller, will work with him again 100%

:

The seller did a great job on all accounts. I will definitely use Amir again.

:

Excellent work. A pleasure to work with this service provider!




No comments:

Post a Comment